WHAT IS IMPLANT TREATMENT AND HOW IS IT DONE?
Today, everyone is aware of the importance of Implant Application. Dental implant is a titanium screw that is inserted into the jaw bone deficiency. As a result of the time measured on the basis of bone quality, teeth are placed on it.
Implants history is based on well-established companies of 30 years. It is important to note which brands are used and which physicians should apply to your procedures. Surgical physicians should do all your implant treatment. The implant brand you prefer is also very important..
5 Important Factors that You Should Know Before Getting a Dental Implant
- We can explain the implant as an artificial tooth root placed in the jawbone in order to restore the function and aesthetics of the missing teeth. Implant screws are screws with a certain thickness and width. Therefore, in the region scheduled for implant in the jaw bone, it is necessary to have a height and width to accept the implant screw. The quality of the bone is also one of the factors that is affecting the success of the implant. In this process, before the treatment and as long as the implant remains in the mouth, the gums must be completely healthy, and you need to pay attention to your dental care.
- The experience of the physician who will apply Implant Treatment is very important. In our Özbudent oral and dental health polyclinic, our surgeons perform your implant treatments. It should be noted that the dentist is trained and experienced in his field. If the implant decision has been made, a good research should be done on this subject and the right physician should be found.
- How long you will use the implants depends on many factors. Implants can be used for a lifetime if the patient maintains his/her health by regularly taking care of his/her mouth and teeth. In order to use your implant for a long time, it is necessary to brush your teeth correctly 2 times a day, you can use dental floss and mouthwash regularly..
- During the implant application, general or local anesthesia can be used according to the patient’s preference.
- One of the most important factors which are affecting the success of implant treatment is bone structure. The client must have a suitable bone tissue for the implant. The determination of the bone tissue should be provided by the specialist Surgeon, and then implant planning should be done. Before the implant application, clinical and radiological examination must be done.
Single or multiple dental implant therapy, completed with the missing teeth, and aesthetic appearance are important for the individual as well as physical health. Because the complete absence of teeth provide a better chewing. In this way everything is edible and it can be a healthy digestive desired. Treating missing teeth gives the person a more aesthetic appearance, and in this way, the person regains his self-confidence and smile.
Can Implants Be Used by Everyone?
The most important factor when planning the patients is if there is a bone structure to place the implants (if there is no bone, artificial bone can be formed) and if there is no systemic disease that will prevent the healing of the wounds, implants can be used as much as desired. The inserted screws have a certain length and width. The jawbone should be wide enough to accommodate them. In other words, a successful implant application depends on the condition of the jawbone. Implant application is not suitable for people who have not completed bone development. This is usually around the age of 18. It can be applied easily after this age.
If you want to get detailed information about Implant Treatment, you can reach us from the Communication Section of our website and you can contact our Specialist Doctors.